Sunday, June 17, 2007

What a week...

What a week it has been. I can't believe I have only been out of school for 1 full week! There has been so many things going on...
Monday-Thursday I scored the communication arts part of the MAP test, I went to dinner with Barrett and caught up our lives! It has been forever since we have seen each other and it was so nice to be able to talk to her and see whats going on in her life! I caught up with Nick and his son at a park and got to see how stinkin' cute lil' Nick is! It was fun to be able to talk and catch up as well. I met up with Erin and Mike and went baby shopping and helped organize the baby room with them. I am so excited that baby M will be here in a few short weeks! I went shopping with my sister and hung out with my family. My mom had everyone home! Kelli and Kris are living there until their house is finished being built and Brad is also there so having me back home, it was a FULL house! It was fun though! I can back THursday night and had dinner with some friends in Columbia while Mike was working and it was exciting to see them and 3 of them have little baby bumps! So cute! Mike came over and met us when he got off and that was fun b/c he had went to high school with most of the girls so we were reminiscing about high school because MY 10 year reunion is next weekend! WOW!!! How fast the time flies! On Friday, one of Mike's friends from high school, Jesse Pape, he was in town with his girlfriend from Arizona, and we went out to dinner with them and then had drinks afterward. We came back to our house after dinner and wanted to play poker and guess who won??? ME!!!! I was so excited!!! ;) After getting drinks at Forge and Vine, a restaurant/bar, here in town, they came back and spent the night. On Saturday morning, they wanted to go see the wineries around town, so we decided on 3 that we wanted to see. We left around 11 am, and went to Summit Lake Winery in Jefferson City, and Summit Lake Winery in Hartsburg, and then ended up at Les Borgeouis in Rochport. It was a gorgous day! Jesse and Nicole are so much fun! We took some pictures and then around 4:30 needed to head back home because Mike and I needed to get ready for Stacey and Matt's wedding. Stacey and I teach together and I am so happy for her and Matt. What a beautiful wedding! Enjoy the pictures! Off to church and then lunch with Mike and his dad!

1 comments:

heather said...

Wow, Kase! You have been busy!!

Glad you had a good week, and I'm glad to hear from you again! I missed you in the blogging world HAHA!

My goodness, that wedding was beautiful!! What a gorgeous place to get married. Is that close to you guys?

See you soon! (wow, it's kind of weird to say that!!!)