Monday, June 11, 2007

What a day...

I miss Mike!!!! I have been in St. Louis scoring the MAP communication arts section and miss him and Jack so much! Mango left tonight and Jack is going to be so sad when he has no one to play with tomorrow. I am glad I am scoring the test because it is interesting to see how the 4th and 5th graders score and it will help me be a better teacher, but I miss my boys! I do have to say that I leave for 1 day and Mike forgets to do the "normal" things because I am gone! ha! He was running a little bit late today and our garage door sometimes doesn't close all the way, so we usually have to wait to make sure it closes. Well, today it didn't close and Mike was at work all day. This would normally not be a problem, but the door from the garage to the inside of our house is unlocked as well. So our house was "open" all day long! oops!!!! We couldn't get our cable working downstairs because we (and by we....I mean Mike) moved that furniture so the cable man had an opening today and came by. The garage door is open, the cable guy is waiting and Jack and Mango are barking (because apparently, he tried to go around the back to see if someone was there b/c the garage was open so he thought someone was home). Mike said that no one was inside the house and everything was there(I'm glad he checked!!!), so I guess it all turned out okay, but still..... After scoring today, Kelli (my sis) and I went shopping to try to find a dress for a wedding I have in Columbia next week and didn't find anything... boo! I went to get a baby shower gift for E.J. and forgot how much I can' stand 27o traffic! It was crazy! It took us forever to get there, but I love what I got her and the new baby which should be coming in the next couple of weeks. I do love Columbia for that reason, because traffic to them is about 10 minutes! Anyway, I am rambling on about nothing.....I better go before this post really stinks! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

We miss Mike too.

Anonymous said...

We do too!!! Mike and Jack
P.S. Its not like I'm supposed to know how to close a garage door on my own...