Saturday, March 31, 2007

Highlights of Spring Break

  1. We drove to St. Louis and got a chance to visit with the Morrisons! YEAH! It was so fun to see them and hang out with the little ones and just chill. The Malone's also met up with us and it was a great time. I am hoping that Ryan and Heather will find a perfect house and move here! We ate a Red Robin and had some delicious food! The milkshakes were the best! It is so great to be able to meet up with friends whom you haven't seen in awhile and just catch up where you left off. I love being able to do that! Heather...I can't wait to see the pictures! :) Also, Have fun at your game night tonight! Hope you made it back okay!
  2. Hanging out with Mike and watching movies! We probably watched 10-15 movies this week. I couldn't do anything and it was so great to be able to just hang out and be with each other.
  3. Not having to worry about school stuff. Enough said!

Well, my knee is swelling as I write this, so I better go ice and lay down! Have a great Saturday!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Hope that your knee feels better this week! We are glad that you came to hang with us in St. Louis, and it looks like it will be more often starting this summer.
Later