Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boring Spring Break

Not too much has been going on. Surgery went well, but I am still in a LOT of pain. Sat. and Sun. my parents were here because Mike was working nights and slept during the day, so they were a big help. Yesterday I was in excrutiating pain. I have no idea why. It hurt to bend or straighten my leg. Today is feels a little better. I just have to keep doing my exercises so there will not be a lot of scar tissue. Mike has bike training this week and is loving it so far. I can't believe that this is my spring break. I was looking forward to a relaxing break doing some painting around the house, playing with Jack, meeting Mike for lunch and just getting things organized.....It feels like the days are flying by. I haven't taken any pictures to share recently since there is NOTHING going on here....I do miss my friends though. Most of them live out of town and some are on vacation. I feel that the older I get, the less "real" friends I have. Does that make sense? Yes, I have lots of people whom Mike and I hang out with, but I am talking about those friends who you can tell anything too and they don't judge you. I am not sure why I am writing about this today. I guess because it is lonely laying on the couch all day recouperating....Maybe I'll just have to give some friends a call to say hello and make me feel better! Have a great day!

0 comments: